- If you believe you've discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your email within Five business days.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within Five business days of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Mio service. Please only interact with domains you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we'd like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Mio employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Mio's physical property or data centers
Mio is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.